Oh yeah, I get scared too!
I do a LOT of mastermind training with successful business owners. I was on a live training today with a mindset coach and she asked us to list 20 reasons we are willing to get over our fears in business. I thought I would share my list with you even though it is slightly off topic at times.
20 reasons/ways I get over my fears or keep doing my best to push past them & how I make it all work from ME.
- Knowing that I would rather do this then get a job
- Knowing that I am around for my kids if and whenever they need me
- I control my time
- I have time!
- I can make time for what is important
- When I take time for myself I sharpen my blade for greater work
- When I meditate I am able to lose time in a good way
- When I take time to plan my day I get so much more done
- I created a HUGE framed whiteboard that is behind my desk that keeps my to-do list for all my clients on it
- I set aside time for my teenage son because he matters so much
- I read a motivational book once a month minimum
- I read a marketing inspiration book at least once a month
- I do affirmations daily
- I do my best to separate the past from today and from the future
- I have an office I LOVE to work in
- I keep an emergency fund so that I don’t get as scared to make errors which keeps my mind from going crazy.
- I use what I have and I make it work
- I remember that I have never failed so bad that I lost my house or my son
- I go back to my success moments and let myself feel good about them all
- I work with a mindset coach and do EMDR
- I hired an assistant even though I initially could not afford to
- I hired a proofreader because I suck so bad (that is a new thing as of today)
- I always do more then I think I can once I am on a roll (lol, and this is 23 when I needed to do 20)